Luke 10:27

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind." Luke 10:27

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I am a simple girl and I find joy in the simple things. Sharing "a few of my favorite things" is a great way for others to get to know me.  So here goes...in no particular order...a few - not all...


Sunday mornings....
  • Breakfast with my family
  • Everyone getting ready for church
  • Knowing it is going to be a wonderful day!
Music...
  • Uplifts my spirit in the snap of a finger
  • Brings back memories
  • Keeps my groove going!
 Family...
  • Sharing the joy of time together
  • Support...both given & taken
  • Surrounding myself with the love of my family - priceless!
 Kids...
  • Teaching them
  • Learning from them
  • Laughing and loving with them!

Fall...
  •  Beautiful colors
  • Cool, fresh, crisp air
  • Oddly enough...it feels like the beginning of something new!
 
These are just a few of my favorite things...the list is quite extensive...I'll share more on another walk =)







No comments:

Post a Comment