Luke 10:27

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind." Luke 10:27

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My sweet little Baby Pie...

The youngest of 4 (ages 23, 21, 15, & 2) she will be 3 years old in September.  Yes, we have started all over (more on that some other time) and we are loving every minute of it!

Of course we eagerly admit that she is exceptionally loving and smart and full of awesomeness! =)

Our little "Baby Pie" (Audrey) came to us with a few challenges and she has quickly overcome them...again, more on that some other time. My point TODAY is that I have been spending quite a great deal of time online seeking out ways that I can keep up with her voracious appetite for learning.

What I have found is a ton of wonderful, christian blogs on homeschooling and I must admit I am a teensy bit envious of these moms. While I love my job as an elementary school librarian...I would love, love, LOVE to be at home full time. I have to say that I am so very blessed that my in-laws take care of her while I work...there is not a moment in the day where she is not loved and adored.

Soooo...I have come to the conclusion that while I am unable to be home full time I am home a lot and ALL summer and I will use that time to teach her about our Heavenly Father and play through some discovery & learning with her.

I imagine there are probably many other mommies out there in similar situations SO I am going to journal this wonderful adventure in hopes of helping others...as well as provide myself with a means to track our progress (and entertain ourselves should we ever find a quiet moment...NOT!).

Let's get this party started!


No comments:

Post a Comment